Senior Business Systems Analyst
Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC. (KAES) is seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst to strengthen the relationship between our customers and IT. Being a market-based company, KAES is keenly aware that technology is impacting the marketplace and our business. KAES IT works to understand, synthesize and recommend existing and emerging technologies that will enhance the value that KAES can create for its customers. In addition, this role will help set and execute a new direction for information technology support of the commercial and logistics capabilities.
KAES and its subsidiaries market and distribute more than 13 million tons of fertilizer products annually worldwide. From an IT perspective, this creates a wealth of opportunities to develop and apply your skills and to explore a variety of career paths. This role will collaborate with customers and team members to help manage the implementation of solutions for current and future business needs. The successful candidate for this role will need to have an entrepreneurial mindset, strong communication skills, and excellent critical and economic thinking skills.
What You Will Do In Your Role
The KAES Senior Business Systems Analyst is an IT Professional who will understand the priority of the business and lead projects to improve capabilities, eliminate waste, and capture additional revenue opportunities. S/he will drive changes for customers to accomplish their key strategies. Responsibilities include working work with sponsors to:
- Experiment with new technologies that can be leveraged to add value to the business
- Help align team objectives with overall vision and strategies
- Recommend enhancements to optimize or enhance current business processes
- Research disruptive information technology
- Implement complex IT solutions
- Effectively capture business requirements, map processes, and develop functional specifications in support of business priorities
- Coordinate testing and process changes through the organization as needed
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- 5+ years of work experience in a technology related role
- 3+ years of business analysis experience
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, organize, and coordinate simultaneous tasks/projects
- Experience maintaining product backlogs to include epics, features, stories, and acceptance criteria
- Experience in high performance technical environments
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Salesforce
- AWS experience
- Experience implementing projects using Agile methodologies
- Experience in a sales & logistics customer facing role
- Broad knowledge of the fertilizer/agricultural industry
- Experience working in DevOps environment
- Experience in transformational change
- Master’s Degree
This role is eligible for variable pay based on performance and other related factors. Variable pay may be issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Employees may be eligible to participate in our benefits programs which include: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts, life insurance, AD&D, disability, retirement, paid vacation, paid parental leave and educational assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline.
For this position we anticipate paying $90,000 to $115,000 per year.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf