Lead, Business Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
The Business Analyst Lead will provide functional solution to enable and the deploy IT Solutions to support the global Manufacturing and Operations. As the BA Lead, the incumberment will provide leadership to the BAs and deliver on the Global Design in an agreed delivery. To engage with all stakeholders to optimize manufacturing processes and systems to drive business process continuous improvements.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Engage in and facilitate stakeholder discussions to understand, analyze and document business requirements, business processes, and technical specifications
- Gather high and detail requirements and collaboratively author detail design specifications
- Conduct solution assessments and/or design localization solutions to ensure that functional and technical specifications meet the identified business needs
- Combining Global solution and reusable components for integration of system, machine, and user interfaces, as well as modelling design to meet the business requirements
- Create / review test plans and scripts; Conduct / participate in testing the solution to ensure the solution meets functional and technical requirements
- Participate in the process for collection of requirements and writing of validation documents
- Effectively communicate status, issue escalations & resolutions, and other events as required to all levels of Manufacturing and IT
- Schedule and facilitate meetings, document action items, follow-up to drive resolution
- Create presentations to help communicate complex technical, organizational, and project concepts and status
- Capacity to see the big picture, develop plans and architectures with a global mindset
- Modify or build new configurations in the MES Solution to support continuous improvement to manufacturing processes
- Assist with User Interface (UI) design and development
- Identify / assist with integration definition to support interface requirements
- Provides hands-on assistance and mentoring related to configuration, development, testing and validation
- Successful execution of assigned tasks
The Experience You Will Bring
- 10+ years of applied experience in designing, implementing manufacturing and MES technologies, including automated data collection, visualization, quality and efficiency in manufacturing
- 5+ years in successfully implementing and/or supporting Siemens Opcenter in various positions including configuring, functional design, support and training
- A minimum of 5 years in a supervisory position with a proven track record of leading a team.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes or supply chain management , having the ability to implement strategies to improve the efficiency of the process
- Modeling - Able to represent information using a combination of graphical and textual elements; able to choose the correct type of model for a set of information, depending on the type of information to be communicated as well as the audience who will consume the information.
- Requirements Analysis – Able to prioritize and elaborate stakeholder and solution requirements to meet the needs of the sponsoring organization and stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge of Opcenter MES or an equivalent MES Solution
- Experience in integration of MES with APS, PLM , ERP, SPC, and manufacturing equipment
- Experience working in Electrical & Electronic, Automotive, Manufacturing industry
- Experience in working with business stakeholders to understand business priorities and
- Change management skills and ability to operate effectively in fast paced environment
- SDLC and Project Management skills; familiarity with basic PM and SDLC methodologies
- Able to work with cross-functional teams to drive and influence changes and improvements
- Excellent written, verbal, team and presentation skills
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical users
- Able to work in a team environment that includes other architects / analysts, developers, and testing team
- Self-starter, self-managed, quick learner, open-minded, problem-solver with a positive, collaborative, and team-based attitude
What Will Put You Ahead
- 10+ years of working experience in Electrical & Electronic, Manufacturing, Automotive Industry.
- Experience in Siemens Opcenter(Camstar) or equivalent MES Solution
This job posting is no longer active.