Customers Service Specialist
Responsible for Overall Customer Order Management
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensure the customer’ orders could be well received, loaded, and acknowledged.
- Evaluate customer order with relevant department and give timely feedback to customer.
- Update weekly forecast timely and highlight to internal team if any big variance, meanwhile contact customer for the reason of fluctuation.
- Schedule shipping plan to meet all sales orders on time and in the most efficient manner.
- Represent the company with a professional image when dealing with customer for any order and delivery issue.
- Respond customer complaint and implement preventative action.
- Update customer contact window information periodically.
- Outsourcing part scheduling
- Comply with IATF16949 requirements
- Comply with EHS system’s requirements
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor degree
- Fluent English, ability to communicate with oversea customer via phone/mail/ Tele conference
- Excellent follow-up and high attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and creative in problem solving.
- Have good computer skills of Word, Excel, MRP system
- Good honest personnel character and team player.
What Will Put You Ahead
- 5 years experience in customer service management, automotive industry is preferred
- Have planning concept and related experience is preferred