Business Analyst - Plant Operations
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex company, and leader in the design, development, and manufacturing of drug delivery, diagnostic, and MedTech devices. Our facilities in Menomonie is looking for a Business Analyst to support plan system operations.
We are in the process of transitioning to SAP and we are looking for an individual that can manage and deliver system requirements by maintaining a working knowledge of the business processes and system capabilities. This person will be responsible for understanding options for system configuration, customization and business process reengineering. This person will support business partners across the plant locations and provide user training as necessary for this transformation.
The ideal candidate will have communication skills to effectively communicate across all levels within the plant.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Evaluate effectiveness of existing systems, processes and facilitate improvements with a goal of an integrated systems across all facilities
- Actively participate in cross-facility teams to develop and implement new and improved systems
- Create specifications for systems to meet all audit documentation and requirements
- Assist in testing new systems and upgrades to systems prior to their release
- Design and develop reports as needed
- Provide on-going system support and end user training as needed
- Provide project updates including planning, tracking and communication
- Establish, maintain and nurture business partnerships with facility leaders and staff
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
- Broad working experience with SAP
- Experience working in manufacturing or engineering
- Ability to train groups of people on system and process
- Current US Citizen, Green Card or ITAR authorization
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related technical discipline
- PLC Software experience
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf