Quality Technician – Hudson St Croix Meadows
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Hudson, Wisconsin location is seeking a Quality Technician to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Complete dimensional, visual, and functional lot release on outgoing product in accordance with sampling plans
- Take action in accordance to documented procedures when potential quality problems are identified
- Coordinate, perform and maintain calibration procedures
- Provide quality systems training and assistance to employees in quality decisions and measurement techniques
- Complete capability studies and gauge R&R analysis
- Prepare appropriate inspection records and measurement reports
- Operate precision measuring instruments in accordance with approved procedures
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in a quality assurance role
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience using SAP
- Experience with injection molding
Shift s: (Get every other 3-day weekend off)
- 12 Hour Rotating Days, 5am – 5pm
- 12 Hour Rotating Nights, 5pm - 5am
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship