Koch-Glitsch is a Global leader in developing, engineering, designing, and manufacturing a complete line of mass transfer and phase separation technology equipment and associated services for the chemical, petrochemical, refining, and gas processing industries. Learn more: https://www.koch-glitsch.com/
We are currently looking for a Buyer to work alongside suppliers, customers and vendors to engage in contract negotiations and buy commodities, such as metals used to fabricate stainless steel pressure vessels. This role will manage multiple projects and contracts to support the business and will also be responsible for procuring products and subcontracting with vendors to support internal and external customer needs. This role will work to foster relationships, manage expectations, and conduct proactive communication with suppliers and project personnel while working to ensure projects are delivered on time and fully meet expectations.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Analyze, review and process purchase orders and invoice exceptions
- Proactively provide solutions, manage expectations and outcomes with suppliers, vendors, and customers
- Review contracts, subcontracts, and qualification processes for project personnel
- Develop ongoing relationships to successfully negotiate contracts
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years previous supply chain experience
- Experience reviewing and administering the execution of professional contracts
- Experience managing relationships directly with vendors, procurement and subcontractors
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Procurement certification (CPSM, CPIM or equivalent)
- Experience in a manufacturing setting
- Experience working to negotiate contracts
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf