Financial Systems Manager (Security GRC)
We are seeking a Financial Systems Manager to support the Internal Financial Controls CoE within the Controller’s organization at Georgia Pacific. Our team is located in Atlanta, GA at our downtown corporate HQ. We are looking for a talented and energetic candidate to help build a robust risk management function in the Access Governance controls domain. Access governance is defined as the cross section between internal financial control oversight and logical end user access granted to ERP and other financial systems. This position is responsible for understanding the financial risks associated with the way in which system access is granted and establishing control solutions to mitigate those risks. This role will create value by designing, implementing, and executing processes designed for governance over system access rights. In addition, this position will participate in high visibility projects to drive continuous transformation and improvement of the company's control environment. The role will interface with leaders across numerous business processes and capabilities.
- The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Performing risk assessments related to application access and potential segregation of duties issues
- Monitoring risk exposure and mitigating controls related to application access
- Assessing delegation of approval authority embedded within financial systems
- Driving process improvement opportunities to streamline end user requests for system access rights
- Supporting transformation initiatives to achieve process excellence in the internal control environment.
This role provides the opportunity to gain excellent knowledge of the key drivers of success for the organization across business segments. The experience gained through this position will provide an excellent platform for future career growth within the company. A successful candidate must be self-directed, able to manage multiple projects, willing to seek out opportunities to create value by streamlining processes, and effectively setting priorities and meeting deadlines.
Georgia-Pacific is one of the world’s leading makers of tissue, pulp, packaging, building products and related chemicals. You may recognize our household brands, such as Brawny® paper towels, Quilted Northern® bath tissue and Dixie® cups and tableware. If you’re in the construction business, you’re probably familiar with our gypsum panels and other quality building materials. Even if you work in aerospace, mining or facilities management, Georgia-Pacific products may be part of your day.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Oversee reporting and tracking of KPIs defined for access controls and drive process improvement opportunities
- Implement tools for managing approval workflow for business user requests for system access rights
- Lead requirements gathering for security enhancements and coordinate testing with business users
- Lead training and coordination efforts with business users, managers, and role owners on procedures for requesting and approving system access
- Oversee reporting, remediating, and mitigating risk related to segregation of duties
- Oversee periodic reviews of user access to financial applications
- Oversee periodic reviews of compensating controls to mitigate approved access risks
- Lead efforts to expand the use of transactional analytics designed to enhance and transform compensating controls
- Manage process for delegation of financial approval authority (i.e. spend approval) embedded within financial systems
- Coordinate peer reviews and roundtable discussions and facilitate knowledge shares between business segments
- Participate on the security and controls workstream of major transformation initiatives
- Facilitate development and implementation of internal financial control standards as part of transformation projects
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years of experience in Compliance, System Security or Financial Controls
- Solid understanding of overall accounting functions (GL, AR, AP, Intercompany, Consolidations, Reporting)
- Current knowledge of integrated financial systems, complex accounting systems and database structure
- Clear comprehension of the design and purpose of IT general controls related to system access
- Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365; (Outlook, Teams, Word, SharePoint, PowerApps)
- Advanced MS Excel proficiency
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or Computer Science
- Public Accounting, Audit, IT Audit or Accounting Experience in the Manufacturing Sector is preferred
- SAP and S/4HANA experience
- SAP GRC and Segregation of Duties remediation experience
- Ariba Invoice Management, Infinium, Infor M3, or Asset Suite experience
- Saviynt or other Identity and Access Management tool experience
- Microsoft Access, SQL, Oracle or similar relational database experience
- Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx or similar data analysis and visualization tools experience
- Direct Supervisory or Project Leadership experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf