Part Time Assembly Operator
We are looking for someone to join our talented team as a Part Time Assembly Operator. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you. Our facility is climate controlled and we have a strong safety culture.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Package and label finished products into the proper containers.
- Order materials to keep machines stocked with necessary parts and perform all material changeovers.
- Perform basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Accurately complete all required paperwork such as labor production reports, and transfer of hour’s sheets.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Able to use the necessary quality tools as it relates to this position
- Able to work regularly scheduled hours with overtime as needed and lift up to 35 pounds
- Able to work an alternate shift as required
- Basic computer skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous Manufacturing experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf