Flint Hills Resources is seeking a Tax Analyst to join a dynamic tax team in the Wichita, KS office. Experience a tax career with more freedom to optimize value and achieve your goals. The tax team at Flint Hills Resources takes greater ownership in their roles through an enhanced knowledge that comes from in-depth interaction with the business. Demonstrate your ability to be inquisitive and explore data to improve processes and pursue career advancement across a wide range of opportunities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assist in maintaining and effectively communicating tax positions and attributes to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with other tax team members on various tax projects
- Partner with an internal Compliance Capability on US income tax returns including Forms 1120, 1065, 8858, and 5471
- Partner with internal and external capabilities to manage other jurisdictional filings for both direct and indirect taxes and transfer pricing analysis, as needed
- Update projections based on business forecasts and review quarterly tax accounting submissions
- Build relationships across Koch tax capabilities and business team members
- Identify and guide innovation and transformation within the tax organization
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or higher in one of the following (Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, Taxation or JD)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
What Will Put You Ahead
- 1 + years of tax or accounting experience
- 1 + years of income tax accounting experience (ASC740)
- Income tax compliance and/or provision experience – corporate, partnership, foreign, or state
- Proficiency in more advanced Microsoft Excel functions
- Experience in Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI, other data automation platforms
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf