Quality Engineer Technician
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is seeking a Quality Engineering Technician to support pre-production projects associated with molding, assembly and drug operations in Menomonie, Wisconsin.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support Quality Engineers and/or teams in the development, test and analysis of drug products, materials, processes or equipment.
- Assist in deployment of AQP process, develop product quality criteria and execute associated deliverables during new product introduction.
- Assist with controlling Bill of Materials, prints, drawings and product specifications.
- Assist with Supplier Controls and Purchase Part Approval Process deliverables.
- Assist with test method development and validation of molds and assembly equipment
- Support creation of quality system deliverables inclusive of quality events, deviations, MRBs corrections, CAPAs, Batch Records, and Certificates of Compliance.
- Assist with implementation of statistical incoming and in-process sampling/control plans
- Assist with creating, writing, updating and training on WI, SOP, and other necessary documents needed to perform quality work
- Troubleshoot and suggest creative solutions to processes and quality issues
The Experience You Will Bring
- Associates Degree in manufacturing or engineering discipline
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience in quality or engineering
- Familiarity with ERP processes and practices
- This position will not qualify for VISA Sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working with SAP
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf