Engr, Field Application
Field Application Engineer (FAE)
- Provide technical support to Molex sales & customer development engineering across spectrum of Molex product offering, maximizing Molex print position.
- Provide conceptual design support for new/custom products where necessary, support product qualification & failure analysis where needed.
- Promote VOC to Product Management & Product Engineering, support marketing activities in terms of product extensions and new products.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- This is a customer facing role where the FAE is a key team member in supporting, developing and maintaining close working relationships with our customers.
- Provide customers with optimum technical solutions that address their design challenges & requirements, from existing product portfolio and/or new design concepts.
- Prepare, contribute and participate in customer technical presentations & meetings.
- Support new part qualification efforts at the customer.
- Support failure analysis especially with new product introductions, and coordinate all activities with sales, product Management and Engineering.
- Stay updated on customer needs and industry trends, identify product gaps where necessary.
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities with other FAE & Molex team members.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- BS degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Three plus years experience in related field
- 3D CAD capability
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience of PCB assembly processes (i.e., wave solder, convection reflow, SMT placement etc.)
- Experience in PCB design.
- Experience in mechanical/concept design using 3D CAD tools
- Prior experience in the interconnect industry
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf