Technical Marketing Manager
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Closely cooperate with commercial team, operations, and customers to provide high quality technical support, product trainings, sales kits, support digital marketing in Asia
- Build strong network with customers’ technical/R&D departments, deeply engage in their new application development process, understand unmet needs, and provide our technical solution which creates mutual benefits.
- Generate new product needs via market-based analysis, work with R&D and Operations team to design and develop high VIU (value in use) programs further differentiate ourselves, conduct internal & external trials, support marketing strategies with commercial team to drive implementation in sense of urgency.
- Establish comprehensive knowledge in downstream compounding industry, process & test technologies; build relationships with compounders, molders, Tiers and OEMs to promote our product’s value proposition, seek new opportunities and transformative business models which deliver commercial results. Serve as technical expert to bridge upstream and downstream in our value chain, educate internal team and improve our capabilities for the new company vision.
- Leverage our global network, customer portfolio and other possible resources to develop our POV (point of view) for Asia mega-trends where INVISTA can play an important role profitably with our capabilities.
- Work cohesively with global R&D and BD team to align our priorities, support cross functions knowledge sharing and synergy.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in polymer/materials science, or chemistry, or chemical engineering, related
- 5+ years of technical experience in engineering polymer industry, nylon related would be a plus
- Proven communication and networking skills • Ability of analytical and result orientated with strong problem-solving capabilities. • Fluent in both Mandarin Chinese and English
- Shows passion to understand and grow our new business with high sense of urgency in attending to customer’s needs.
- Strong adaptation to a learn-share organization based on our MBM® culture.