CNC Programmer II
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is now hiring for a CNC Programmer II in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. This is a great opportunity for an individual to be part of an operative team and gain experience with a well-established and growing manufacturing and test facility. This role is not open to visa sponsorship.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Program all types of parts for multiple machines in a fast-paced environment
- Work with machinists for improvements to programs
- Work with other programmers to meet the daily requirements and needs
- Communicate with the drafting department on drawings or models
- Remain aware of new ideas in processes, tools, and methods and apply them effectively to NC manufacturing
The Experience You Will Bring
- Two (2) or more years of machining experience
- Experience programming multiple types of CNC lathes and/or mills, and multi-axis machining centers
- Experience making setup sheets and folders for production
- Experience using models or previous programs to develop G-code
- Experience assisting operators with reading and changing existing programs
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with CAM programming with Gibbscam, Featurecam, Mastercam & Smartcam
- Experience with Esprit cam software programming
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience programming live tooling machines with and without sub spindles. Machines such as Okuma Multus & Mori NTX2000 would be a plus.
- Experience with making fixtures to machine parts
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf