Technical Services Engineer
We are looking for you to become our Technical Services Engineer to join our Technical Advisory Center team in Guardian Egypt. Supporting the regional technical and commercial teams on technical enquiries, you will be required to operate in a professional and timely manner while communicating directly with direct and indirect customers.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Report directly to the Regional Technical Manager.
- Prepare static calculations.
- Prepare thermal stress analysis reports
- Prepare Acoustic Data calculations
- Support the commercial team with Technical enquiries.
- Communicate with direct/indirect customers to ensure all relevant data is available for generating reports/calculations.
- Identify and implement a risk management philosophy.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering
- Proven experience working as technical service engineer
- Expert level in English and Arabic language is mandatory
- Residing in Egypt (preferably Cairo)
- Technical background and application of problem-solving tools.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experienced in Autocad, Autocad Revit or similar and any Solar Energy analysis software.
- Any previous experience in Façade design and Engineering or as a Consultant to the façade and Aluminium industry.
- Previous experience in any static calculation’s software an advantage.
- Experienced in Microsoft office.