Important transnational company in the field and PLASTIC INJECTION requests personnel for the position of Business Development Engineer
What you will do in your role.
- Development of new businesses and clients to support the growth of the company through increased sales and new investments in equipment and technology.
- Market analysis and business strategies
- Review of quotes and monitoring of the negotiation process: Parts, molds, devices
- Customer service to attend: Quality problems; Product deliveries; Engineering changes.
- Review and update of the prices of material and components in the price of the parts.
The experience you will bring.
- Interpretation of 2D and 3D technical drawings
- Knowledge of Solidworks / CAD
- Good management of personal, internal (teamwork) and external relationships with clients.
- Knowledge of project development methodologies and quality: APQP
- Experience 1-2 years minimum in the area of sales, business development, preferably in the automotive, electrical appliances, medical and plastics industries. It may be an engineering area with experience in project development
- Mechanical, industrial, mechatronic or related engineering (engineering)
- Advanced English