Quality Manager - Medford, Wi
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is seeking qualified professionals to consider for our Quality Manager opportunity for the Medford facility located in Medford, WI.
The Quality Manager will manage, organize and coordinate the activities of the quality resource area with the goal of maximizing company profitability by providing products/services that meet customer expectations at the lowest cost. Devise and implement quality systems/procedures that provide continuous improvement methodology supporting manufacturing, support groups and ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide direction and leadership to the Quality group including people management as follows: managing performance; addressing disciplinary issues; hiring; assisting people with career development; communicating information to direct reports, passing information up the management chain and fostering open communication; ensuring team is aligned with and accomplishing goals/objectives; administrative processing; and, maintaining trust and confidentiality while fostering a team environment
- Facilitate management review activity
- Serve as, or lead, the Management Representative, whose primary responsibility is to ensure that the facility meets internal policies and requirements, customer requirements, and facility specific quality systems
- Ensure MBM principles are understood and performed within team
- Interface with manufacturing, engineering, customer service and other functional areas
- Provide technical support and coordinate quality related issues on new and existing projects
- Oversee external customer audits
- Develop and promote the customers’ understanding of the PPC quality philosophy.
- Coordinate internal quality system audits and track actions needed and taken.
- Work with management to establish quality goals and objectives
- Where applicable, individual is pre-planning safety into work activities to improve performance
- Proactively identifies safety concerns
- Complies with Environmental Management System program SOP’s/WI, Policy & Program elements and encourages responsible use of resources
- Actively participate in continual improvement/innovation, corrective action and internal/external customer satisfaction
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree or higher and/or four (4) years or more experience in Quality
- Experience with statistical process control
- Experience with root cause analysis and cause mapping
- Experience with managing and maintaining customer relations through written follow up and onsite visits
- Experience with third-party quality audits
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
What Will Put You Ahead
- At least three (3) years of experience managing quality and process improvements within a manufacturing or production environment
- Injection Molding industry experience
- Previous supervisory experience
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf