RELCO, located in Willmar, Minnesota, has recently joined the Koch family of companies as of November 2020. We are still the same local company we have been for 38 years and now have an expanded, improved benefit offerings.
RELCO is seeking a Process Engineer to join their Engineering Team!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Coordinate engineering activities as needed with Sales and Estimating Engineers in the design of potential projects.
- Direct the commissioning of projects assigned.
- Approve project Process and Instrumentation Drawings and General Arrangement Drawings and Operator Interface Screens.
- Perform and/or approve engineering calculations and document them for systems and/or components designed.
- Preparation and/or approval of all preliminary quotation design documents.
- Read and approve the Sales Engineer’s quotation/contract as it pertains to process operation and scope of supply.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- 8+ years experience in cheese/dairy
- 1+ years experience utilizing Microsoft Office in a business environment.
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf