Specialist Tech Molding Process
Specialist Tech Molding Process will provide leadership for injection molding activities emphasizing the priorities of safety, improve quality and process and efficiency to meet or exceed business plan objectives and meet customer expectations for quality, delivery and service.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide direction and leadership to production staff, including people management such as: performance; disciplinary issues; hiring; assisting with career development; communicate information to direct reports; ensuring team is accomplishing goals/objectives; administrative processing; and, maintaining trust and confidentiality
- Organize and coordinate activities within the manufacturing operation to meet or exceed the facility , corporate and area goals.
- Ensure procedures are executed and quality parts are produced and delivered on time that meets customer specifications
- Coach and facilitate problem solving among production staff
- Promote continuous improvement involvement along with timely completion of all corrective actions assigned
- Consistently monitor and adjust injection molding machines, processes, tools and work cell layouts and recommend improvements
- Other duties as assigned
- Implement / sustain systems that promote and organize and clean work area
- Implements / sustains standard work activities and methods that promote the optimal and good operation of equipment and tooling.
- Implement / sustain systems that promote the control, organization, identification and proper use of materials, tooling and equipment.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Knowledge of Injection Molding process (vertical machines)
- Knowledge of Over molding process (Engineering resins, harnesses, cables)
- Knowledge of Tooling, fixtures and gauges.
- Interpret work instructions, procedures.
- Leadership and assertive communication
- Continuous improvement
Technical or Bachelor degree in Mechanics, Mechatronics or similar