Are you a quality driven individual who has an eye for detail? Do you like your tasks to change from day to day? If yes, we want you.
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking an experienced Quality Specialist to support the quality function by facilitating key quality systems/processes and ensuring all internal and external customer requirements are met at our medical manufacturing facility located in Menomonie, Wisconsin.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support key quality processes (i.e. CAPA, non-conforming, deviation, OOS, calibration, document control, etc.)
- Support quality systems by collecting and providing information to internal/external customers and perform tasks such as generating engineering change orders, ensuring quality system paperwork is up-to-date and meets GMP compliance
- Support quality during audits and visits (i.e. customer, regulatory, registrar, internal)
- Interact with external customers on issues not requiring technical information from quality engineering such as corrective actions, customer approval/submissions, returned material authorization (RMA), etc.
- Support customized ERP activities, such as generating and maintaining the corrective action, doc. control, calibration, NCMR and RMA/complaint systems
- Effectively communicate Quality metrics across all levels of the organization
- Work within a team environment to complete other quality related duties as assigned
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1+ years direct related quality experience
- 1+ years system management experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills including ERP system
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- A good understanding of quality systems
What Will Put You Ahead
- Medical manufacturing experience
- Experience using Excel and creating charts
- Able to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Able to be flexible
SHIFT: First Shift
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf