Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Strategist
This job posting is no longer active.
The company is currently seeking a progressive and innovative Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Strategist for the corporate digital transformation. This strategist role will be responsible for crafting and managing solution portfolio strategy, leading short and long-range solution planning for the PD business, and optimizing operational execution within development, production, and customer experience arenas. Responsibilities will encompass the solution strategy of whole Product Lifecycle Management. Reporting to the Chief Technologist, this individual will play a key leadership role in determining architecture, portfolio, and solution technology strategy, setting direction, forming important partnerships, bringing in the voice of the business direction into the organization. The PLM Strategist role will have a unique opportunity to build a best-in-class global solution environment. The vision and capabilities of this individual will have a substantial impact on the success of the company digital transformation.
This role is open to remote/ work from home candidates based in the United States.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Developing a solution portfolio strategy and leading the short and long-range planning process, in collaboration with the leadership team.
- Designing and implementing solution development and deployment plans to ensure successful execution of the company’s strategy.
- Driving operational execution within the business support of product development, production and commercial functions and meeting key business outcomes across those areas.
- Establishing a Product Development Strategy and Roadmap for initial and future improvement/digital innovation to support business.
- Lead solution Research & Competitive Intelligence functions, integrating outputs into strategic recommendations that guide final decision-making & strategies.
- Setting Operational Goals and Metrics for the product development, production, and commercial functions to align with overall business strategy and direction.
- Identifying and conducting interactions with external scientific partners and Key Opinion Leaders.
- Presenting at and attending key meetings; keeping abreast of all relevant activities and findings. Preparing and ensuring adherence to the company operating budget.
- Participating in and, when needed, leading interactions with current and prospective partners.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of experience in building, deploying, and leading the integration of a PLM system
- 2+ years of experience with Teamcenter
- Experience with overall Digital Factory eco-systems, e.g. PLM, ERP, Logistics, ALM, MES etc.
- Broad end-to-end knowledge of the product development lifecycle processes from different perspectives: operator, quality engineering, quality assurance, logistics, etc.
- Experience partnering with stakeholders/business to gather requirements and turn the vision and strategies into technical reality
- Proven experience leading teams to produce significant, measurable results
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with a variety of PLM systems
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This role is eligible for variable pay based on performance and other related factors. Variable pay may be issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Employees may be eligible to participate in our benefits programs which include: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts, life insurance, AD&D, disability, retirement, paid vacation, paid parental leave and educational assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline.
For this position we anticipate paying $130,000 to $200,000 per year.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.