What You Will Do In Your Role
- Participate in the definition and planning of project milestones.
- Prepare & verify initial cost calculation (ICC) before submission to program manager. Monitor costs associated with assigned project.
- Manage project milestone activities and deliverables as directed
- Ensure assigned project team stays on track.
- Coordinate activities between departments to meet product development or project requirements and to ensure project milestones are completed as defined.
- Make arrangement for sample build for performance verification and also for shipment to customer
- Liaise with suppliers, tool makers, sales managers and customers for matters relating to assigned project.
- Seek technical support & discussion with resources possessing necessary expertise.
- Set priorities/direction for assigned projects or programs.
- Act as in-house leader to drive & ensure project plan execution on time.
- Generate/facilitate documentation per procedures and Molex requirements. Regularly update project status and share with stakeholders.
- Participate in cost tracking, reduction and cost of quality programs.
- Assist Engineering as directed with the design and prototype of new or modified products.
- Assist and support as necessary in the review and release of engineering prototype samples.
- Assist the Program Manager in solving development and production constraints.
- Assist the Program Manager, as required, to carry out special projects, recommend procedures/steps to improve efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
- Assist in the creation/implementation of the processes and documentation for all new projects.
- Assist the Team as required in the support of production and the development of new products through reviews, root cause analysis, corrective action, discrepancy handling, lessons learned and defect prevention.
- Assist in analyzing and improving existing products, processes or design as assigned.
- Assist the Program Manager in the creation and maintenance of the Program, timing and Action Item list to ensure deliverables and milestones are met based on agreed customer timing.
- Adheres to quality and safety systems or maintenance of quality and safety standards
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or 4+ years of automotive design experience
- Basic knowledge of engineering principles
What Will Put You Ahead
- Willingness to attain PMI Certification
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Excellent communication skills (Mandarin Chinese and English) preferred
- Experience and knowledge in manufacturing processes and product development preferred
- Previous experience in an engineering role a plus.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf