Phillips-Medisize A/S is part of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Division of Molex, a leader in the design, development and delivery of advanced drug delivery devices and connected health solutions.
Phillips-Medisize A/S is collaborating with leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide by offering innovative and integrated solutions supported by an end-to-end service from Strategy to Launch. Read more about Phillips-Medisize A/S at phillipsmedisize.com.
Do you want to play a central role in supporting the organization in its efforts to ensure the development of highly reliable, safe and effective medical devices?
Are you a team player with strong analytical skills, critical thinking, and a specific attention to details?
Then you may be the person we are looking for to join our growing team in Phillips-Medisize’s Global Innovation & Development Center based in Virum and Struer.
Site Metrologist (m/f/d)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop our metrology center in alignment with our strategy
- Take the lead in implementing new measurement methods in production and projects
- Optimize QC area regarding measurements methods and equipment
- Conduct MSA analysis, maintaining methods and processes
- Develop measurement programs
- Training of employees
- Review of drawings with designers (GPS measurement)
- Be an active part of audits
- Collaborate with Phillips-Medisize metrology centers globally
- Participate in Part approval according to 2D drawing and/or Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
The Experience You Will Bring
- Master or bachelor’s degree in life science or engineering / 3 years of higher education in a relevant technical discipline
- Strong experience in a similar position
- Ability to identify, specify, purchase and run-in new measurement equipment
- Ability to identify, specify and set-up new measurement systems
- Ability and knowledge about Measurement System Analysis
- Self-driven and ambitious
- Good communication skills
- Structured and analytical
- Fluency in English, both verbally and in writing
- Proficiency with MS Office
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of ISO 13485, 21 CFR Part 820, Good Documentation Practices
- Green or Black belt Six sigma