Koch Industries, Inc. (KII) is seeking an Accountant with strong project management and accounting skills to join our team! This role can be based at any of our Corporate Office locations in: Atlanta, GA or Wichita, KS.
The Koch Global Accounting group works across various Koch Industries, Inc. businesses to develop standard processes and leverage technology to solve complex problems for our Finance Organization. This particular role will help transform and support processes for general accounting including close processes, international accounting, intercompany loans, transactions and restructuring, tax accounting, amongst others.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support month-end closing activities in a timely and accurate manner, ensure compliance with company policies and meet closing deadlines
- Support international accounting teams to create standard global accounting processes and reporting
- Apply appropriate internal controls in a changing business transformational environment
- Provide financial reporting to stakeholders in tax, consolidations, and finance
- Work with external auditors and support annual audit process
- Work with business leaders to build strategic relationships with key partners
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related Business field
- Solid understanding of overall Accounting functions (General Ledger, Intercompany Transactions, Account Reconciliations, Journal Entries and Month-End close) and related Financial Statements
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365; with functional skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, SharePoint, PowerApps, Teams, etc.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Two years or more of previous experience in an Accounting focused role; global company a plus!
- Corporate Accounting or Financial Reporting experience; especially as it relates to corporate reporting, technical accounting, GAAP and corporate consolidations.
- SAP, Infor or other large ERP; integrated financial system experience
- OneStream, or other financial consolidation software experience
- Experience with business analysis and data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, or Alteryx) is a plus
Do you have a long-term vision for your career? Take charge of your career and join a growing organization with a unique culture that champions entrepreneurship and rewards individual success. We are looking for candidates who want to create long term value, who are not afraid to challenge the status quo, and who want to find fulfillment in what they do. At Koch, 90% of earnings are reinvested in the company so that we can create opportunities and long-term value for our customers, employees, and society. Our culture is defined by the Market-Based Management® philosophy which guides everyday decision making and provides employees with opportunities to contribute and personally benefit from the value they create.
At Koch, we offer opportunities for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world, responsibilities and rewards based on contributions, and competitive Pay and Benefits.
- This role is NOT eligible for sponsorship
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf