North American Dairy Sales Manager (Remote Role)
Koch Separation Solutions (KSS) is seeking an experienced; results oriented East Coast / Midwest - Sales Manager for our Dairy Business segment.
This position requires strong intrapersonal and communications skills to work with multiple internal and external audiences. The role requires an ability to build long term relationships and a commitment to creating positive experiences for new and existing customers. Candidates must have a technological understanding of membrane filtration processes, experience selling capital equipment and replacement parts, the drive to become an industry expert, and the desire to learn how our technology benefits customers. This is a remote role and will require 50% + travel.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Promote KSS’s Process Separations and W/WW technologies to the Dairy industry.
- Manage accounts and navigate complex accounts while identifying and closing new opportunities. This includes both at the OEM/Distributor and End User levels.
- Increase revenue and profitability for KMS through sales of Hollow Fiber, Spiral Wound and Tubular membrane elements and capital equipment systems to existing and new customers.
- Develop strategy to continue to increase market share
- Work closely with our Inside Sales and Process Teams to increase sales to all membrane element customers
- Drive new business development opportunities for water and wastewater systems at dairy facilities
- Increase sales of replacement membranes as well as being a process solutions expert to help our customers solve problems
- Get in front of, and communicate effectively with, decision makers and build long-term relationships at all levels of an organization to include performing technical training for KSS customers
- Navigate with technical experts in our company to make sure the end users have the product specifications to solve their problems enabling them to purchase from us with confidence.
The Experience You Will Bring
- BS in Chemical Engineering, Food/Dairy Sciences, Business Development, Marketing or similar degree.
- 10+ years of Sales, Process /Applications and/or Service experience in the Dairy Industry
- Understanding of and/or exposure to separation processes/membranes in the Food, Dairy and/or Beverage Industries
- Ability to travel 50%+
What Will Put You Ahead
- Understanding of Water and Wastewater treatment systems
- Knowledge/experience specifically with sanitary membrane filtration (MF, UF, NF, RO) technology and processing
- Physically located in Midwest or Eastern Region of the United States
This role is not eligible for VISA Sponsorship or relocation
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf