Come and start a great career with a great company! Georgia-Pacific Pineland Lumber Operation is seeking a dedicated and reliable Millwright to be responsible for troubleshooting and repair of mechanical failures; performing preventive maintenance according to a scheduled system while maintaining a clean, safe working environment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform and maintain the installation, maintenance, replacements, and repairs of mechanical systems within a manufacturing operation.
- Have a high regard for personal safety and the safety of others while adhering to all plant safety/environmental guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Meet and exceed production waste and quality goals through a quality maintenance program while maintaining housekeeping standards.
- Attend and successfully meet the continuing training requirements set forth by Pineland Lumber
- Work rotating shifts, holidays, weekends and overtime as needed
- Maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations including wearing safety equipment
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Willing to sign a confidentiality agreement as a condition of employment
- Must possess basic maintenance skills to include hand tool use and possess quality grade hand tools
- At least 1 year of prior maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- At least 1 year of welding experience including fabrication and structural
What Will Put You Ahead
- Ability to read structural blueprints and hydraulic schematics
- Ability to troubleshoot Lumber Operations equipment for mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical issues
- Advanced computer skills
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf