Data Analyst, Automotive Sales
Molex is seeking a dynamic and proactive Data Analyst to create, maintain, manage, and communicate tools including standardized reporting across the global Automotive team. The role will interface directly with internal customers (Business Unit, Sales, Finance, etc.) to ensure data reliability in line with strategic plans/initiatives.
The nature of the data analyst position does not allow for direct supervision on a day-to-day basis. The candidate/incumbent must be proactive rather than passive. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, providing value and solutions to their customer base. They must be reliable and trustworthy.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Align tools and analytics to KPI’s agreed to by both the Sales and Business Unit teams.
- Collaborate and align with Molex Sales, Business Units, and Product Management teams to develop and enhance visual tools (i.e. apps, dashboards, programs) to drive impactful and consistent data communication.
- Work directly with Global Sales Leadership and Sales Teams to drive data accuracy for TIS business across defined tools (SalesForce, SAP, Demand planning, Determination table, etc.).
- Assist sales to align customer linkage (MAT/Determination table) to verify accurate business reporting within the current year.
- Properly maintain all company equipment.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years’ experience as a data analyst, or a financial analyst.
- High proficiency with key applications and analytics tools (i.e. Salesforce, Excel, Power BI)
- Prior usage and knowledge of SAP and/or ERP systems, and/or Salesforce CRM
What Will Put You Ahead
- A self-motivated individual who can successfully manage and prioritize own workload with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively via email, phone, face to face, etc.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf