Analytics Engagement Leader
Koch Global Services (KGS) is looking for an Analytics Engagement Leader to join our Analytics Solutions team, an internal consulting group that leverages advanced analytics (Machine Learning, Operations Research, Mathematical Programming) to create value with our business customers. We are a team of business consultants, scientists, software developers and technologists that helps accelerate Koch’s business and digital transformation through advanced analytics. We are looking for individuals with a diverse background in business and strategy.
Koch Global Services (KGS) is the global problem-solver of business needs for Koch Industries. We serve more than 130,000 Koch employees worldwide and partner with 11 Koch companies from a diverse number of industries; ranging from making fabric, glass and paper products, to manufacturing cell phone components. Since 2003 we have invested over $80 Billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures and are proud to reinvest more than 90% of our earnings back into our companies.
Our team members are enthusiastically collaborative, seek long-term value through mutual benefit, open to challenge and be challenged with new ideas and established approaches with an appetite for learning and innovation. This is a highly visible strategic role for the KGS Analytics capability. The Analytics Engagement Leader identifies, creates, and manages opportunities to unlock profitable growth/value using analytics.
This role is open to remote/ work from home candidates residing in the U.S. except within the state of Colorado.
Want to come help create the future of advanced analytics at Koch? Here’s what you’ll need:
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Serve as an ambassador to identify and lead efforts for application of our advanced analytics applications and technology
- Build relationships with senior leaders to gain an understanding of their strategic needs that can be met using advanced analytics
- Build client value case proposals to identify and quantify opportunities
- Perform current state analysis to develop enterprise-wide solutions for complex business problems
- Work with clients to develop an analytics roadmap that aligns with an organization’s strategic initiatives
- Partner with customers to deliver presentations/ workshops that identify new value creation opportunities
- Serve as primary client engagement leader on all phases of the analytics project from ideation, business case development, prioritization, experimentation, and deployment, appropriately managing client expectations throughout the project
- Lead an active cross-functional group of customers, project/resource managers, scientists, data engineers, application developers, and analysts to deliver desired outcomes; serve as a ‘product owner’ for new applications
- Create and deliver compelling presentations that tell a concise story using data, analytics and actionable insights with recommendations
- Monitor and measure successful projects to understand business value captured
- Navigate ambiguity and building realistic, collaborative plans for achieving objectives
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of experience delivering results from consulting and/or presales for advanced analytics projects or software
- 3+ years of experience leading complex analytics projects and/or a large analytics transformation related work-stream
- Experience with broad business problem-solving using advanced analytics (Machine Learning, Operations Research, Supply Chain Software)
- Experience creating and delivering presentations to executive-level clients and the ability to meaningfully communicate analytics concepts to non-technical audiences
- Understanding of the data/analytics vendor landscape
- Proven financial engineering/analysis skills to build business cases and track value
What Will Put You Ahead
- Prior consulting or pre-sales experience preferred
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience working in an analytics COE; Or in an analytics consulting or software company
- Experience leading supply chain analytics or operational analytics in an industrial environment
- Hands on experience with data exploration (e.g., SQL, Alteryx, Tableau, R)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf