Machine Set Up Operator
Press Set Up Operator
Molex Busbar provides complete solutions for power distribution systems with 51 years of manufacturing excellence in copper and aluminum busbars, insulated and laminated busbars, flexible busbars and related products.
Why Consider a Career with Molex?
Molex is a global organization with substantial opportunity for growth.
Molex believes in people; we place a strong emphasis on culture and talent development.
Molex offers a competitive compensation package AND -
Three (3) weeks of vacation on day 1 and immediate eligibility for holiday pay.
401K program with generous company match and immediate vesting.
Full medical, dental, and vision insurance with additional benefits including a robust employee assistance program, flexible spending account and health savings account, life and disability insurance, educational assistance, employee discounts and more.
Apply today, your career with Molex awaits!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Setup/Operator for Aida Presses, performs assembly work under Cell Leader.
- Performs typical machine shop and press operations.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on machines.
- Must be familiar with the basic machine functions in order to perform the following tasks: milling, turning, drilling, taping, de-burring, and all bench operations and inspect.
- Will receive frequent supervision and assistance with regard to machine set-up from cell team leads, the first shift supervisor, and the production manager.
- Technical certification or equivalent work experience with Press Machines.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous experience with Machine Set-Up
- Two years of experience with set up and/or operating in a manufacturing environment
- Able to read a print, use calipers, and micrometer
- Team-oriented with strong relationship building skills
- Strong time management, able to manage multiple, conflicting priorities
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf