Process Engineering Technician-Molding
The Process Engineering Technician will provide technical support for the Production floor and the Process Engineering team to ensure maximum uptime of molding equipment and continuous improvement of molding processes.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide technical expertise and training for production; investigate and troubleshoot production problems; determine root cause and initiate corrective action as required
- Troubleshoot press issues, with the assistance of the maintenance group
- Assist in up-front design and processing considerations of new mold builds.
- Manage multiple projects and/or challenging projects.
- Evaluate functionality of tools, fixtures and secondary processes and make recommendations for modifications or production readiness
- Sample parts for engineering builds including setup and testing of new and revised production tools to establish parameters, process validation, and completion of required documentation
- Participate in continual improvement / innovation, corrective action and internal / external
- Some programs may have vision requirements
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 7 years of manufacturing experience in a technical / related role
- Experience developing injection molding processes utilizing scientific molding principles and documentation
- Experience setting up and programming robots
- Troubleshooting / problem solving experience with injection molding processes
What Will Put You Ahead
- RJG Master Molder I Certification
- CAD experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf