IT Business Analyst
Our Building Products Information Technology Group is seeking an IT Business Analyst to join our team in Atlanta connecting technology with ever changing business needs. You will work closely with business leaders to define opportunities and map system processes and technologies to support business strategies, improve capabilities, eliminate waste, and drive technology innovation. The ideal candidate will have extensive business process design and optimization experience as well as knowledge of commercial business processes, data management, broad understanding of technology, tenacity for solving problems, and excellent communication and collaboration skills
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Transform stakeholder needs into clear, concise business requirements and iteratively capture requirements through all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Conduct Review Sessions and gain approvals for requirements and manage changes through the application of standard control processes and tools.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams for the assigned projects.
- Communicate solution driven changes to key business stakeholders.
- Create and maintain project related artifacts using Agile Methodologies.
- Work closely with Software Quality Assurance and Development teams to ensure that proposed design solutions are aligned with current product and technical offerings.
- Leverage experience with quote to cash business processes and data management
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Use data visualization and analytics tools (Tableau, Power BI etc.)
- Gathering, analyzing, and building recommendations from data.
- Use knowledge of IT implementation methodologies (Agile, waterfall)
- Work on process definition and process improvement
- Collaborate and communicate with all levels of employees and management.
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and ownership and a strong sense of urgency.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of Business Systems Analyst experience in Quote to Cash business processes and data management
- Experience with Agile Tools and Methodologies
- Experience with PowerBI, Tableau and other data visualization tools
- Experience with writing SQL queries
What Will Put You Ahead
- MBA or master’s degree with a technical background
- Experience in Sales and Marketing and/orTransportation and Logistics
- Experience with the implementation/configuration of an ERP system as a Business Analyst.
- Experience with diagraming tools such as Microsoft Visio
- Experience in Building Products Industry
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf