Account Team Leader
The Account Team Leader is a supervisor position that has responsibility for the success and profitability of customer accounts; focused on growth within existing business and new opportunities. Areas of influence range from assisting in the initial customer discussions, presentation and proposals through implementation and ongoing operations. This role will have relationships with both internal and external customers as well as vendors. This role will report to an Account Manager and will have direct reports.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Contribute to external sales efforts by presenting information to potential customers about implementation, operating processes, our technology and prior experience in successful implementations; this includes anticipating and understanding customers' strategic and tactical questions and in turn articulating responses to the customer
- Identify and execute growth opportunities with other Koch companies
- Assist in developing comprehensive solutions to meet customers' needs and ensure operational and functional department success
- Assist with integration of new accounts within the established timeline and scope; this includes the development of the concept of operations and the outline of the workflow and systems
- Understand and adhere to customer requirements
- Utilize analytical abilities to develop innovative initiatives and solutions for the account(s) and for Koch
- Use professional judgment to assess the impact of decisions/actions on the customer and Koch
- Balance the customers' needs with our company's profitability
- Assist with management, reporting and analyze key performance indicators and prepare strategic plans and forecasts on a routine basis
- Build customer relationships at various levels within the customer organization and support the transportation operations team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Evaluate standard operating procedures, business rules and work processes to enhance communication, transfer information, and produce results
- Participate with interviews and selecting new team members; supervise and develop direct reports including Customer Logistics Specialist(s)
- Assist Account Manager(s) with oversight of all customer facing, day to day operations of the account(s)
- Work with leadership to develop KBXL service offerings
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of experience managing a book of business comprised of multiple accounts
- 3+ years of experience working in logistics or transportation
- High school diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven success in growing internal business
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf