Lead Maintenance Technician
Molex in St. Petersburg Florida is looking for someone with experience leading a technical maintenance team to join our talented team as a Lead Maintenance Technician. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the position you have been looking for.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Leadership of the technical & maintenance team including training and development.
- Track, schedule and perform preventive maintenance for all equipment in the plant as defined in the PM system. Having to be responsible for the continuous improvement of the maintenance and reliability program.
- Identify and execute continuous improvement projects base on PM data and operational performance.
- Support trouble shooting and equipment breakdowns of high-speed stamping presses, plating machines, pumps, forklifts, air compressors, dryers, etc.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Prior supervisory experience
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in industrial maintenance including troubleshooting, vision system integration, component replacement including: sensors, servos, potentiometers, and heaters, pneumatic cylinders, electric motors, gear boxes, cams, and bearings, etc.
- This position will not provide VISA Sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associates Degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology; or equivalent mix of education and experience
- Experience with stamping presses
- Prior experience with electroplating processes
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf