Night Shift Hourly Supervisor - Molding
Supervise production personnel to meet departmental objectives. Organize and monitor production activity. Responsible for work relations, employee development, safety, quality and housekeeping. Decision making/problem solving responsibilities. Must be a team oriented individual. Assume primary leadership role on production floor in absence of shift supervisor.
Shift: B-Shift (Sunday - Tuesday & every other Saturday 6:00 pm - 6:00 am)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensure FT/PT employee training is completed and current to standard.
- Mentor employees on leadership skills.
- Write and administer FT/PT reviews, and counseling statements.
- Write/Review Work Instructions.
- Coordinate floor activities and personnel and materials to ensure daily production goals are met.
- Facilitate the scheduling of any needed overtime.
- Maintain a safe work environment and good housekeeping practices.
- Actively drive and apply MBM concepts and principles.
- Actively exhibit and mentor others on the Guiding Principles.
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Quality and Environmental systems by following policies and procedures including 6S, and driving to zero company safety instances, customer complaints, and zero defects.
- Onboarding of new employees.
- Ensure Kronos timecards are completed in a timely manner with a high level of accuracy (including approving and inputting vacation time and using good discretionary judgment in approving non-conforming time off).
- Initiate, lead, and see through to completion continuous improvement efforts.
- Independently manage priorities and special projects.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Good oral and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to teach others in job-related requirements
What Will Put You Ahead
- 18 months' or more Molex experience
- Associate's degree or higher in a technical discipline
- Good troubleshooting skills
Hourly Wage and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf