Aftermarket Sales Engineer
Koch Heat Transfer is seeking an Aftermarket Sales Engineer to join their Aftermarket Sales Team in their Houston, TX office.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Review customer inquiries for scope of work required and perform proper due diligence for each customer
- Prepare estimates utilizing in house tools and present proposals to EPCs and End Users in timely manner.
- Utilize market based pricing to provide customer quotations.
- Analyze blueprints to determine customer product needs.
- Work independently and with available resources to coordinate delivery and technical clarifications while maintaining compliance with laws, job specifications and procedures.
- Remain in continuous contact with key welding, machining, and shop personnel to incorporate true fabrication hours into estimates and understand backlog constraints.
- Follow and complete any training requested by the company.
- Answering customer questions and be a technical resource for our customers
- Quote follow up and customer relationship building.
The Experience You Will Bring
Bachelors of Science in Engineering or Engineering Technology in Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum, or Industrial Engineering OR 5+ years direct experience with heat exchangers sales or estimates
- 2+ years of customer relationship experience in a sales role
- 3+ years of skills and proven proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, & Word).
- Knowledge in reading and interpreting technical drawing and customer specifications
- Knowledge in utilizing ASME, TEMA, NACE, heat transfer and/or API codes
- Familiarity in ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems such a Visibility, Oracle, or SAP.
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2+ years of knowledge of fabrication process, metallurgy and/or code requirements.
- Familiarity with Heat exchanger design
- Familiarity with HTRI software
- Familiarity with refinery and petrochemical processes
- 2+ years of exposure preparing proposals for end-users and/or EPCs.
- Experience working with pressure vessel, heat exchanger, or heat transfer
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Experience with Salesforce
This role is not eligible for VISA Sponsorship or Relocation
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf