Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries.
Our facility in Menomonie, Wisconsin is seeking an Automation Technician to support automated manufacturing equipment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Active team member in the internal or external design and fabrication of injection molding equipment, secondary equipment, robotics and tooling, and automated assembly equipment
- Primary technical representative for equipment and tools utilized for injection molding and secondary processes
- Continuously improve and update automated equipment to reduce labor, reduce cycle time, reduce waste, and increase efficiencies in equipment and process operations
- Modify and/or update electrical circuits, electrical designs, program and monitor PLC’s, motion controls, and other peripheral devices
- Lead technical resource to integrate and/or program auxiliary equipment to automated assembly lines, molding work centers, and automated packaging equipment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Associates Degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology; or equivalent mix of education and experience
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in programming PLC’s, motion controls, robotics, systems integration and troubleshooting
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience interfacing automation and robotics with various types of equipment
- Experience with machining or fabrication of jigs and fixtures
- Experience programming and supporting vision systems
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf