Regional Aftermarket Leader
We are currently hiring a Regional Aftermarket Leader to manage our regional KES Equipment Group Aftermarket team in the Middle East region. The ideal candidate will be a result-oriented professional with demonstrated integrity, customer focus and ability to embrace change. This is a position requiring someone who is detail-oriented along with superior communication capabilities and ability to work in a fast-paced environment. In this role you will report to Director, KES EMEAI Aftermarket Business. This position can be based at any of the KES office locations in the Middle East (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al-Khobar).
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work closely together with EMEAI Functional, Regional, and Local Leadership to develop the aftermarket business in the Middle East, in-line with our developing Middle East Initiative and the KES Vision to develop preferred partnerships and sales, service, and execution excellence within the region.
- Develop and own Strategy for Aftermarket growth in the Middle East articulated around best in class End Users support and service.
- Have a keen focus on employee and capability development through servant Leadership within the region to align the aftermarket efforts for Koch Glitsch, John Zink Hamworthy Combustion, and Koch Heat Transfer.
Developing and coaching leaders on company culture (MBM®), and mental models.
- Work together with our local partners and representatives and our Commercial and Commercial Development team to drive our sales efforts and ensure that we are meeting customer expectations to develop long term mutual benefit.
- Effectively leverage the technical resources within the organization, either local or abroad, to maximize sales results.
- Lead discovery and execution of strategies in the region that create profitable growth of the business.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Degree in Business Administration, Management, or Engineering
- Proven experience in Management of Sales/Service team
- Experience in the oil and gas or petrochemical industry with a solid understanding of sales, customer support, and business development.
- Availability to travel on an as-needed basis (expected 30-40%).
- Must be a detail-oriented individual with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Effective communicator, oral and written.
- Fluency in English is required.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Relevant experience in a technical environment
- Previous leadership or management experience in a diverse, multi-cultural team.
- Fluency in Arabic.
- Experience with and understanding of the Middle East business and cultural environment.