Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) has an immediate opening for an Accountant at our Houston, TX facility located at 12221 E Sam Houston. The successful candidate will have the ability to put their experience and skills to work while they work closely with the Accounting Manager to meet departmental and Company goals.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for daily cash application process and subsequent reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Reconciliation of weekly payroll (hours, mileage, per diem) and ensure correct posting to project accounting.
- Responsible for reconciling intercompany balances at month-end.
- Calculation and entry of monthly payroll accruals.
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis and support the monthly close process.
- Reconciliation and maintenance of the company’s Fixed Asset register.
- Performing monthly assigned balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Collaborate and contribute to various assign team projects.
- Develop new processes or modify existing processes to improve efficiency.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 1+ years of general accounting experience
- 1+ years experience using MS applications (especially Excel)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Exposure to ERP systems
- Experience in a project accounting environment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf