Expediting Supervisor - KES
The successful candidate will be responsible to lead and develop supply chain personnel. Support the implementation of policies, procedures and monitoring of metrics to align the Goals and Objectives for the procurement and expediting functions
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Conduct daily activities to protect self, fellow employees, contractors and customers from injuries with the understanding that safety is a fundamental expectation of each John Zink Hamworthy employee.
- Consciously observe safety guidelines when visiting supplier facilities; wear proper PPE when warranted during supplier visits.
- Be accountable for continuous improvement activities to enhance customer satisfaction, to ensure that our business processes are effective.
- Perform efficient finance management with regards to department budget.
- Develop an Expediting function that supports the needs and expectations of the product group
- Develop best management and quality practices while leading a team that fosters effective business relations with JZHC suppliers, internal and external customers.
- Ensure proper compliance to quality policies and procedures are being followed.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 3+ years of previous schedule/project management experience
- Experience with Supplier Negotiation & Supplier Management
- Ability to handle complex problems and multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient technical software skills, including MS Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and MRP Systems in order to keep accurate and easily accessible records
- Ability to safely travel as needed, up to 25% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2+ years of leadership / supervisory experience
- Prior knowledge of manufacturing, such as fabrication and assembly processes.
- Experience with SAP ECC, SAP APO, and TMS
- Experience and proficiency with data analytics tools
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf