We are seeking a strong individual with the right virtue and talent to join our team. The Materials Manager will manage all aspects of material flow in our plant including purchasing. Demonstrated leadership in management capacity is required.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage a safe and disciplined work environment
- Drive 5S in the materials department and the plant to world class standards
- Experience with implementing and managing Kanban systems is a plus
- Manage customer service to ensure inventories and build plans meet customer demands and stay within the inventory goals of the plant
- Manage the system to ensure WIP and FG stay at targeted levels
- Experience with CMS, MRP or similar software is preferred
The Experience You Will Bring
- Degree or applicable experience
- 5+ years in Materials Management
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in the automotive industry
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf