Software Engineer - Test Stations
Molex possesses a rich heritage in the optical industry. We provide the highest performing and field-proven wavelength management solutions from components, modules to integrated line-cards. Continuous innovation in passive component function integration, miniaturization, and manufacturing automation, cutting edge WSS and amplify technology and comprehensive optical, mechanical, electrical and software integration capabilities enable us to serve the needs of high-density, high-bandwidth, and flexible optical networks.
We are currently growing our team in response to ongoing demand and recruiting for an Software Developer, Test Stations in our New Jersey office.
The Software Developer is responsible for working with our team to create, maintain and update software applications, APIs and tools that support our manufacturing processes. The developer will work closely with the project manager, process engineers and technicians to design and implement various process requests.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Evaluate, analyze and understand process requirements
- Document processes via flowcharts, diagrams, and code comments and provide consistent clarity of code
- Design, develop, debug, test, deploy, and maintain software solutions for various manufacturing processes
- Manage post-deployment bug fixes and feature requests
- Communicate issues and solutions when problems arise
- Work closely with local and remote engineers and staff
- Produce detailed specifications, prepare operating manual and provide process instructions
- Conduct training as necessary on specifications and processes
- Investigate current applications and present ideas for continuous improvement
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline OR or equivalent work experience
- At least 1 year of experience performing software development for Test Stations
- Experience with National Instruments LabWindows/CVI
- Experience interfacing to and testing functionality of digital and analog electronics
- Experience developing test software for network line cards and wavelength selective switch
- Experience using SQL and relational database interfaces
- Experience with communication protocol APIs
- Work with test and measurement devices
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf