Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to support our New Richmond, WI production facility.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead Manufacturing Automation Projects following the AQP and GAMP 5 practices
- Functions as a liaison with project engineering, manufacturing, and the customer regarding the implementation of programs, both molding and secondary operations
- Provide technical support/solutions to manufacturing processes, manage to establish yield and throughput, and drive for cost reduction and optimal quality
- Coordinate, direct and lead engineering efforts to ensure optimum engineering of projects/programs to meet customer and manufacturing requirements
- Interface with customers on a regular basis to resolve issues
- Facilitate communication between customer, sales, engineering functions, outside vendors, manufacturing and multi-divisional groups
- Maintain cost control and profitability through interaction with the accounting group, sales and our customers
- Implement technical solutions to meet customer, cost, quality, and delivery expectations
- Facilitate and support facility and manufacturing safety, environmental and ergonomics efforts
- Create and monitor project timelines
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 7 years related manufacturing engineering experience OR equivalent combination of education/experience
- Ability to travel to other facilities as needed to support business needs
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering field
- Strong and diverse technical process automation, materials, manufacturing, quality and process development skills
- Ability to use CAD to determine if tooling, equipment, and part designs meet requirements
- Ability to manage multiple large-scale projects
- Ability to accurately provide specifications so quotes can be provided for tools/equipment, parts and the associated validation documentation.
- Ability to develop and meet project schedules along with contingency plans
- Ability to identify and develop future process needs or improvements
- Ability to think outside the box and recommend options
- Ability to support and mentor other members of the engineering team
- Demonstrated broad understanding of capabilities and technologies of other facilities, suppliers, and customers
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf