INVISTA Precision Concepts is a global supplier of precision machined components and assemblies to a variety of industries worldwide. Using a diverse assortment of traditional and state-of-the art machines, we fabricate custom close tolerance parts economically, while meeting the standards of quality our customer specify.
The machinist will be manufacturing spinnerets and other critical components for the textile industry. This position will be responsible for micro machining down to a +/-1-micron tolerance in accordance to customer and site specifications. A successful candidate must promote exemplary Environmental, Health and Safety culture by participating in weekly safety audits, collaborating on job safety analysis and maintaining good housekeeping/order and arrangement.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Complete basic setup of CNC, EDM, mills, lathes, laser and other manual equipment within an allotted time
- Perform first piece inspections; ensuring parts are within given specification
- Perform production operations to achieve customer delivery and quality specifications
- Perform general maintenance on equipment
- Continuously develop new skills and learn new processes
The Experience You Will Bring
- Must have completed at least 65 education credit hours in machinist field OR minimum 4 years machinist experience
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in reading and interpreting blueprints, sketches, written instructions, procedures and specifications
- Experience using Microsoft Office products
Walking, standing, sitting, torquing, bending, kneeling, and lifting 50lbs
What Will Put You Ahead
- 5 or more years of machinist experience
- Machinist associate degree or equivalent diploma
- Experience working in micro-machining environment
- Experience using Mastercam software, designing fixtures and defining tooling requirements
This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This role is subject to a pre-hire physical abilities test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf