Georgia-Pacific is currently seeking a proactive, results oriented Maintenance Supervisor for our corrugated box facility in Circleville, OH. The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for planning, directing, and guiding the business goals, plans, and processes for the maintenance department. This leader will use knowledge to develop and carry out objectives, solve problems, and be able to respond to short-term as well as long term department goals.
The successful candidate will provide leadership and direction to the maintenance department to ensure the maintenance team is meeting the objectives in safety, reliability, quality, cost, and customer service. The candidate will lead and support preventative maintenance programs and provide technical support for troubleshooting to minimize downtime and maximize process efficiencies, as well as help employees understand who their customers are and how their work directly impacts spending and profits/loses.
This position is eligible for a $5,000 sign-on bonus!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Create a culture that drives ownership and continuous improvement at the craftsman level
- Direct the supervision of all plant maintenance functions involving equipment, buildings, systems and grounds to include electrical, mechanical, servo, pneumatic, hydraulic, etc.
- Exhibit strong leadership skills to motivate and develop a team of hourly employees to continuously improve performance of the individual employees and overall business
- Provide direction to team to successfully execute the workflow process
- Schedule and execute maintenance activities for assigned equipment to maximize availability of equipment and meet specific needs of customers
- Develop technical competency of the team
- Drive reliability programs and help develop and implement predictive and preventive maintenance strategies
- Continuously review the PM program for the assigned equipment to determine effectiveness and fully optimize
- Fostering and developing culture based on our Market Based Management (MBM®) Philosophy
- Monitor all equipment downtime lead/participate in the Root Cause Analysis (RCA) process to identify and drive out long-term chronic problems and failures
- Ensure all assigned workers, including contractors, are performing their tasks safety, productively, and in full compliance with all applicable regulations and policies
- Enter, update, review, and close work orders in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Ability to operate in a rapidly changing environment and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Enforce a safe work environment and ensure maintenance personnel are practicing safe work practices
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School diploma or GED
- Four (4) or more years of supervisory experience
- Experience and working knowledge of maintenance planning, scheduling, and coordination
- Experience and working knowledge with computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS)
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associate degree or higher in Industrial Technology or Engineering
- Three (3) or more years of maintenance experience in an industrial, manufacturing, or military environment
- Experience with MP2
- Experience in a union environment
- Experience leading improvement efforts in Reliability and Predictive and Preventive Maintenance
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf