MATERIALS MANAGEMENT PROCESS ENGINEER
Materials Management Process Engineer
What You Will Do In Your Role
Material Management Process Engineer to join our team.
This professional multitasker will be responsible for warehouse and shipping area.
The ideal candidate is exceptionally detail oriented, and able to analyze big data of inventory and material frequently.
Ensure Safe, and Efficient operations toward achieving the department KPI’s.
- Ensuring compliance with the Environment, Health and Safety regulations.
- Ensures Safe and Efficient Operation of the department.
- Ensures product quality comply with standards and customer requirements.
- Responsible in the establishment and maintenance of Procedures and WI.
- Work on cost reduction that related to controllable cost.
- Lead process improvement projects to achieve higher performance and process stability.
- Coordination and execution of department plan towards achieving the target.
- Advance our company culture MBM (Market Based Management) as well as the guiding principles.
Qualifications and skills:
- New graduate is welcome.
- Engineering education background
- High level of responsibility and security awareness for your area of responsibility with entrepreneurial thinking and action.
- Good knowledge of English in words and writing.
- Safe handling of MS-Office applications.
- Good in logical thinking, problem solving and analytical.
- High commitment, initiative, and reliability.