OUTAGE EXECUTION COORDINATOR
Flint Hills Resources, LLC operates oil refineries and chemical plants across North America. Our Longview, TX chemical plant is hiring an Outage Execution Coordinator to join our team.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Build and Lead the Turnaround Scope Development and Planning Team
- Develop Turnaround work lists that are detailed with clear scopes that are well defined
- Lead constructability and risk ranking reviews
- Develop execution plan to maximize efficiencies of the contractor and FHR workforces.
- Work with project group to ensure project work is defined and included in the overall turnaround plan
- Define and select FHR/Contractor resources needed for turnaround execution
- Lead Planning efforts with Turnaround team and adhere to milestone schedule
- Ensure all approved long lead items have been identified and ordered
- Develop and optimize SD/execution/SU schedules
- Coordinate contractor/FHR resources to optimize Safety, Environment, Quality and Productivity
- Drive overall Turnaround execution – especially critical path jobs
- Provide updates on safety, schedule and cost to Management
- Perform Safety Audits during execution and report findings
- Review and approve or disapprove all extra work
- Insure all work orders have been properly closed out
- Document all Turnaround learning’s and follow up with action items until closed
- Summarize and issue a Turnaround Safety, Cost, & Schedule report
- Minimal travel to other site outages as needed for collaboration and learning
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2 years or more experience managing a Maintenance Outage
- 5 years industrial experience in an industrial facility
- High school diploma or GED
- Current and valid Driver’s License
What Will Put You Ahead
- 5 years or more experience managing a maintenance Outage
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering
This position is not eligible for VISA Sponsorship
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf