Financial Regulatory Analyst
Koch Minerals & Trading is looking for a Financial Regulatory Analyst to join our team in Wichita, KS. The Analyst is a position that works closely with other accounting, contract, credit, IT, and legal professionals within the Koch Minerals & Trading organization as well as other Koch affiliated companies. The Analyst takes an active role in efficiently producing financial trade reconciliations and reports that are fully compliant with regulations such as Dodd-Frank and meet internal reporting & recordkeeping standards.
Candidates for this role should possess strong critical thinking skills, effective communication skills, have the ability to analyze problems & identify root causes, solve problems and help implement solutions. Candidates should also be detail oriented, a team player, proactive, internally motivated, ability to work under pressure, and willing to drive change in a fast-paced organization while maintaining integrity and compliance.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Reconciling and analyzing daily trading activity
- Identifying daily trading activity issues and coordinating with internal staff or external counterparts to resolve those issues
- Preparing and submitting various financial trade reports to regulatory agencies
- Preparing daily trading activity reports for compliance, risk, and business leaders
- Researching and responding to questions concerning daily trading activity
- Ensuring information is provided accurately, timely, and in meaningful ways to the business leaders while highlighting key metrics, trends, and drivers of results
- Understanding and identifying opportunities for improvement, developing recommendations, and implementing solutions to upstream and downstream processes
- Working closely with individuals within the team and across the organization
- Sharing knowledge across the business and adhering to KII’s Market Based Management® philosophy
- Exercising full compliance with KS&T Trading Standards and constantly working to strengthen KS&T’s control environment
- May be required to work rotating holidays due to international support
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or similar degree
- Experience with Microsoft Excel including the use of formulas and the ability to manage data
What Will Put You Ahead
- 1+ years of experience in Accounting, Finance, or similar
- Knowledge of writing and editing SQL queries
- Knowledge of commodity trading and trading fundamentals
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship