We are currently building our in-house inventory staff and are looking for a talented Inventory Technician to join our team. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you.
Successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining inventory systems for accuracy and quality of both physical materials and electronic records. Responsible for fulfilling inventory related requests from engineering, lab, and sales.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Process and fulfill requests for inventory removal and lab kits.
- Perform minor sample preparations such as solder reflow, strip & cut wire to length.
- Maintain the inventory system by ensuring electronic inventory records are maintained and match physical inventory.
- Processing of new material into the system, included verification of part, quantity, and quality.
- Monitor inventory levels of packaging and supplies and submit to re-order materials as required to maintain appropriate amount of stock on hand.
- Processing of shipping requests by packaging material while maintaining quality of both samples and packaging.
- Perform quarterly inventory purge and maintenance activities.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and provide support for projects.
- Perform regular administrative duties such as data entry, closing of pick orders, and daily audits.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years of experience working in a warehouse, laboratory, or a manufacturing environment.
- 1+ years of experience with data entry, inventory control, or similar administrative work experience.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Familiarity with inventory control methods and systems (i.e. WASP).
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf