Project Engineer- IOT Devices
Do you enjoy the challenge of learning new things and creating innovative products using cutting edge technology? If so, we’d like to learn more about you! Georgia-Pacific's iNNOVATION Institute® in Neenah, WI, is seeking an Project Engineer (IoT). The selected individual will play a key role in our Consumer Products Professional Business. This is a position where you can use your creativity and technical skills to find solutions that meet the ever-changing needs of our customers. This role creates value by leading technical teams through successful project initiatives and commercialization.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the commercialization of Intelligent Devices for consumable products and data communication from concept through market launch. This position supports both sustaining and new to world designs as well as automated testing efforts. This candidate will work with a cross-functional team that includes mechanical, electrical, and firmware engineering to create innovative solutions from concept to commercialization. In addition, at Georgia-Pacific we have a strong culture of supporting and developing our employees to their fullest potential. If you are a lifelong learner and would like to join a diverse team of passionate entrepreneurs, come see what we have to offer!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead project development efforts from concept to commercialization
- Coordinate and direct internal and external resources
- Construct project timelines, budgets and proposals for program communication
- Lead third party certification efforts for project development
- Oversee pilot productions, verification and validation testing
- Assist in sustaining and quality projects as required
- Act as liaison to suppliers, technical team and senior leadership
- Collaborate in team meetings, technology reviews and planning sessions as required
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience in project/program management
- Experience working with communication protocols (Wi-Fi, BLE, LoRa)
- Experience leading multiple projects
- Experience working with MS Project and MS Office software
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with the Software Development lifecycle and Software Development processes
- Experience with the Product Development process from prototyping to market launch
- Experience in Consumer Product Development
- Experience with data driven development
- Experience in electro-mechanical design
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf