Global Product Manager- High Speed Data Connectivity
Global Product Manager – High Speed Data Connectivity
This Product Manager role is responsible for defining and executing the strategy and product development vision for Automotive high-speed cabling and interconnects that enable connected vehicle networking, ADAS, Infotainment Systems, and autonomous applications. You will work interactively with Molex management, engineering, manufacturing, and sales to provide customer specific solutions that drive profitable growth. Responsible for product portfolio creation and expansion, roadmap visualization, P&L and driving customer engagements to execute this vision.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop a short-term strategy to capture current market/revenue growth opportunities as well as a 5-10-year strategic vision.
- Develop sound points of view on technologies, products, customers, competitors and convert market trends into actionable product line strategies
- Own the product roadmap and development opportunities, providing prioritized guidance to the development organization.
- Define, execute, and manage pricing strategy, P&L and manufacturing footprint for product portfolio, including compilation of competitive price points to manage future price erosion.
- Responsible for product line transactional activities through daily collaboration with sales, engineering, and the manufacturing facilities.
- Manage the product lifecycle and portfolio management activities.
- interact with manufacturing plants to lead cost reduction efforts, capacity planning and quality improvement initiatives.
SALES & MARKETING
- Lead customer segmentation and value chain activities to identify key decision makers and design opportunities.
- Engage with customers in the development of specifications and technical requirements, which can be used to direct the development of new products, product variants or improvements.
- Track and monitor OEM and Tier program launches to support build timing and sample requirements.
- Create and deliver technical product trainings and technical brochures to support the global sales force and customers.
- Develop growth and penetration strategies for underdeveloped customers and markets
VIRTUES & TALENTS:
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to embrace a challenge process by raising ideas, solutions, and issues across the organization
- Ability to indirectly manage people in matrix organization
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity and honesty
- Sound economic thinking skills and financial acumen (NPV, IRR, EBITDA, Etc)
- Domestic and international travel required (30%)
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of experience in Product management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business. MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of experience working with a manufacturing or engineering organization, preference in the automotive industry
- Strong understanding and knowledge of systems and processes
What Will Put You Ahead
- Prior financial and economic thinking is preferred
- Global work experience is preferred
- Understanding of infotainment, ADAS architecture is preferred
- Strong knowledge in high-speed data connectivity is preferred
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf