Are you a Maintenance Mechanic who is self-motivated, and committed to safety? Then we have the job for you! Georgia-Pacific is seeking a safety-oriented individual to join our team as a Maintenance Mechanic in Camden, TX. This position creates value by ensuring machine reliability and uptime and identifying opportunities to maximize output without compromising quality or safety. This position is a vital resource for our ongoing success and productivity.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining industrial machinery
- Installing and aligning new equipment
- Performing periodic maintenance routines including lubricating machine tools and equipment for improved reliability and uptime
- Maintaining accurate maintenance logs including labor hours and critical preventative maintenance findings
- Working with the operations and maintenance teams to identify and prioritize maintenance needs
- Helping meet or exceed production and quality goals while optimizing equipment to reduce waste
Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies and procedures and actively participate in safety program
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
- At least two (2) years of mechanical maintenance experience, e.g. millwright, pipe fitting, and/or welding, in an industrial environment
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic and pneumatics systems
- Experience troubleshooting issues with bearings, chains, sprockets, gearboxes, conveyors
- Experience with reading and understanding mechanical drawings
- Experience with precision alignment of motors, couplings, bearings and pumps, lubrication
- Meet the physical and safety requirements of the job while working overtime, holidays, and weekends
What Will Put You Ahead
- Five (5) years or more of experience as a maintenance mechanic in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Associates degree or two (2) years of study from a technical college or school in the fields of Industrial Maintenance or Industrial Technology
- Computer skills for record-keeping and documentation functions
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf